Build and Train the Most Effective Management Team
No one person can run a pet care business on their own. Having an effective manager (or management team) tremendously benefits the performance and growth of your company. However, most managers in this industry lack the proper training and skills to effectively lead their teams.
Providing excellent pet care is just one of the crucial pieces that make up a great manager. Other necessary skills include:
- Understanding the role and obligations of management (making the company stronger)
- Hiring, interviewing, and training new staff members
- Ensuring your high standards of pet care and customer service are met
- Excellent time management and goal-setting skills
- Maintaining a positive work environment and keeping employees motivated
- Fostering a growth-oriented work culture
- Conducting meaningful meetings and keeping open lines of communication between team members and the owner(s)
- Handling employee concerns and appropriate, fair communication
- Dealing with difficult customers and other common, challenging situations
Comprehensive training curriculum to help pet care managers master leadership skills
Outstanding Pet Care offers invaluable resources and training opportunities for your management team. Don’t have one yet? We’ll guide you through building a strong team of effective managers to propel your business above and beyond.
- Learn where to find the best candidates and how to interview them
- Create a growth-oriented structure for a healthier work environment
- Greatly improve employee retention and job satisfaction
- A happy, well-guided team leads to better pet care, customer service, and revenue for your company
- Create a cohesive team of career-minded professionals who want to grow with your business
Call us today for pricing and more information!
In a very short amount of time, they brought me three highly qualified candidtates, which resulted in an offer they helped me structure to one of them. I highly recommend Laura Laaman's hiring assitance process and I would not hesitate to use this service again.
Matt Sellecchia, Paws & Play Pet Resort and Training Center
We are so grategul for the OPC recruitment services. We were hiring for a new position at our facility so we needed support in both writing of the job desription as well as screening potential candidates. OPC recruitment worked some serious magic! In less than a week, we had made the hire and are so pleased. OPC recruiting service is beyond efficient and worth every single dime. Thank you OPC!
Jana Rossorelli, Action Pack Dog Center, Inc.
I have seen firsthand that Laura Laaman and the Outstanding Pet Care team substantially increase her clients' revenues and significantly outperform the industry norm. These increases were essential in helping OPC clients command top dollar when it came time to sell. She guarantees her client's success in writing;
I can't imagine why anyone would not be an OPC client.
Teija Heikkila, Principal Broker at National Kennel Sales & Appraisals
In just 18 months, Outstanding Pet Care increased our revenue by over $1,000,000. Due to this increased revenue, we received a minimum of $1,000,000 in additional revenue when we successfully sold our business.”
Chris Starko, Nashville, TN
We have been working with Laura Laaman since 2004. Since then she has helped us transform our business in ways we could never imagine. In the first month, the busiest time of the year, with no additional capacity we increased our revenues by 33%. The best part is although we always provided exceptional care, our pets were even happier and healthier. Since working with Laura and her team we have conservatively realized an additional $5,000,000 in additional revenue to date. Any company that works with Laura will understand her commitment to quality pet care and that her proven systems will equal success.
Walt & Joanne Morris, Morris Animal Inn
Rover Oaks has been a client of Outstanding Pet Care program for years and couldn't be more pleased with the results! It's nice to see that, thanks to the guidance and support of the OPC team, our revenues and profits can match the level of care we provide!
Steve Smith, Rover Oaks Pet Resort
Hiring Laura and the OPC team was a pivotal defining moment for our business. In our first year with OPC, we increased $330,000 over our previous year. She was instrumental in helping us transition from an all-inclusive lodging model where our revenue per pet per night was capped, to a more progressive and profitable model where the sky is the limit. We like to call her our revenue rainmaker!
Hailey Seidel, Bow Dog Canine Specialists