The most powerful & proven company to help you experience record-setting success in highly competitive markets
Where Amazing Pet Care Creates Outstanding Business Success
Get a FREE, Individual Consultation with Laura Laaman
Learn How to
Build Revenue AND Reduce Costs
in Your Pet Care Business
Pet care competition is already massive and growing faster than ever. Family, friends, pet sitters and Rover.com are all confusing and appealing to pet parents. Their alleged advantages over pet boarding facilities often conceal dangerous risks and vulnerabilities. Outstanding Pet Care has a proven record over 30 years of helping businesses like yours thrive. We do this with 6 proven strategies:
ALL your business comes through your phone. Each new client call can be worth tens of thousands of dollars in future revenue—if handled correctly. We provide all the tools, training, and support to turn your phone staff into a lucrative force.
With today’s fierce competition, it’s important you’re reaching the right people in the right numbers. With proven strategies and materials, we’ll help you communicate the superiorities of your pet care business in ways pet parents respond to most.
If you’re priced too high, customers won’t come. If you’re priced too low, you’re missing profits and underselling the quality of your care. We’ll help you discover the prices you SHOULD be charging and how to implement them while getting your team on board.
Labor often makes up the biggest expenses for pet care businesses, as high as 50% of revenue for many. We have the tools, resources, and experience to help you identify and bring down your labor ratio—while maintaining or even improving the quality of your care.
Payroll processing, scheduling, timeclock, and employee onboarding all in one place—and it’s fully customizable. With our user-friendly system, you can communicate with your employees, track their training, pull meaningful data reports, and do much more.
Good managers can budget time, find and train new hires, deal with employee and customer challenges, and much more. Our pet care management training addresses the skills managers need to make a significant difference in your company.
ABOUT Outstanding Pet Care
Outstanding Pet Care (OPC) has an incredible, unprecedented reputation of taking their clients’ businesses to the next level. They guarantee their clients’ success in writing. This is unheard of in the consulting industry and speaks to Outstanding Pet Care’s confidence and winning track record.
- Laura Laaman is the president of OPC. Laura has 30 years as a proven consultant with the most profitable, substantial, and significant results for her clients. Laura is a published, best-selling author and a guest speaker at top companies and institutions including Harvard Business School.
- Craig Laaman is Vice President and has been involved with the company since 2008. Craig’s expertise is helping clients with finances, strategic decisions, operations, technology, and management. Together, Craig and Laura have personally helped over 200 pet care facilities throughout North America.
- In addition to our partners, we have a team of dedicated, professional managers and staff who are committed to our clients’ success. You will find our team proactive about your needs.
- No other consulting company has produced greater revenue increases for their clients.
- OPC clients are among the most successful in this industry despite fierce competition, generating over $100 million per year
- No other company has played such a critical role in record business success. OPC clients increase their revenue and profits to unprecedented levels AND they sell at record value.
- No-Risk Written Guarantee: Click here for more details.
I have seen firsthand that Laura Laaman and the Outstanding Pet Care team substantially increase her clients' revenues and significantly outperform the industry norm. These increases were essential in helping OPC clients command top dollar when it came time to sell. She guarantees her client's success in writing;
I can't imagine why anyone would not be an OPC client.
~ Teija Heikkila, Principal Broker at National Kennel Sales & Appraisals