Staff Stress is at an all-time high for Pet Care
It's been decades since U.S. employers have faced such challenges in hiring! As travel continues to rebound, hiring is going to make or break pet care companies.
Too Few Employees- or Worse, the Wrong Employees- is Dangerous & Can Kill your Business:
- Diminished Quality of Pet Care
- Increased Owner Stress
- Increased Employee Stress
- Overwhelmed Employee's quit
- Revenue Suffers
- Profits Fall
For over 20 years, Outstanding Pet Care (OPC) is the proven expert at hiring pet care Managers, Assistant Managers, Reservation Specialists, Pet Care Techs, Groomers, and many others at a fraction of what you'd pay corporate recruiters.
OPC's Role in Filling your Staffing Needs
- Write a compelling advertisement that gets RESULTS. Because we specialize in the pet care industry, we have proven strategies and ads. Ads are customized for your company and market and are posted after your approval.
- Provide a sample job description to help you with onboarding.
- Place the compelling ad on the best online platform(s). We use your account, so, if interested, you can see all the applicants. However, you don't need to do a thing as we'll reach out as soon as we have interesting applicants (usually within days).
- Review all applicants--AS THEY COME IN. Combined with our industry knowledge, this is where we shine. Most business owners just don't have time to constantly check new applicants immediately.
- Screen all interesting candidates RIGHT AWAY and reach out to you with any we feel might be a fit.
- Support you with a dedicated team. Speed is necessary in this hiring environment. We can respond to applicants IMMEDIATELY because we have a dedicated team that does nothing but find good team members for our clients. We do need you to be very responsive to our calls and emails. If you'd prefer texts, let us know.
Of course, our recruiting services are guaranteed. If OPC finds an employee that a client hires and that same employee quits or is terminated within 30 days, OPC will work to find a replacement for no additional recruiting fee. The client will pay only for the additional online advertising fees.
Unlike professional recruiting companies that often charge more than $10,000 for one employee, OPC charges just $2,500 for any position other than a manager or HR Assistant. The fee for managers and HR Assistants is $5,000. This fee is much smaller than all the revenue you're likely losing by not having these positions filled.
Call Now! We'll likely get started today. That means you could have people to interview within a day or two.
In a very short amount of time, they brought me three highly qualified candidtates, which resulted in an offer they helped me structure to one of them. I highly recommend Laura Laaman's hiring assitance process and I would not hesitate to use this service again.
Matt Sellecchia, Paws & Play Pet Resort and Training Center
We are so grategul for the OPC recruitment services. We were hiring for a new position at our facility so we needed support in both writing of the job desription as well as screening potential candidates. OPC recruitment worked some serious magic! In less than a week, we had made the hire and are so pleased. OPC recruiting service is beyond efficient and worth every single dime. Thank you OPC!
Jana Rossorelli, Action Pack Dog Center, Inc.
I have seen firsthand that Laura Laaman and the Outstanding Pet Care team substantially increase her clients' revenues and significantly outperform the industry norm. These increases were essential in helping OPC clients command top dollar when it came time to sell. She guarantees her client's success in writing;
I can't imagine why anyone would not be an OPC client.
Teija Heikkila, Principal Broker at National Kennel Sales & Appraisals
In just 18 months, Outstanding Pet Care increased our revenue by over $1,000,000. Due to this increased revenue, we received a minimum of $1,000,000 in additional revenue when we successfully sold our business.”
Chris Starko, Nashville, TN
We have been working with Laura Laaman since 2004. Since then she has helped us transform our business in ways we could never imagine. In the first month, the busiest time of the year, with no additional capacity we increased our revenues by 33%. The best part is although we always provided exceptional care, our pets were even happier and healthier. Since working with Laura and her team we have conservatively realized an additional $5,000,000 in additional revenue to date. Any company that works with Laura will understand her commitment to quality pet care and that her proven systems will equal success.
Walt & Joanne Morris, Morris Animal Inn
Rover Oaks has been a client of Outstanding Pet Care program for years and couldn't be more pleased with the results! It's nice to see that, thanks to the guidance and support of the OPC team, our revenues and profits can match the level of care we provide!
Steve Smith, Rover Oaks Pet Resort
Hiring Laura and the OPC team was a pivotal defining moment for our business. In our first year with OPC, we increased $330,000 over our previous year. She was instrumental in helping us transition from an all-inclusive lodging model where our revenue per pet per night was capped, to a more progressive and profitable model where the sky is the limit. We like to call her our revenue rainmaker!
Hailey Seidel, Bow Dog Canine Specialists