Your pricing can make or break your business!
Surprisingly most pet care facilities have NOT priced their services profitably. This is a significant part of the reason most business owners aren’t achieving the results they deserve – and in some cases, are not being paid at all.
- Altering your prices can be dangerous. Only after thoroughly analyzing your market do we provide pricing recommendations for your services. In addition, we provide all the tools necessary to successfully implement new pricing, including tools to build staff buy-in and client communication.
- Pricing is a critical, but complicated, aspect of your business. It’s also one of the most powerful ways to impact your ability to recover your costs, invest in your business, and achieve the standard of living you deserve. The way you communicate your pricing to your clients is often even more important than the numbers themselves. We provide thorough competitive and market analyses to help determine and maintain your most efficient and profitable pricing for your individual market/situation.
- Pet care facilities that provide premium care should be able to charge premium rates. As your operating costs increase (utilities, taxes, labor…) your prices should be adjusted accordingly.
- Many owners come to us providing excellent care but aren’t charging properly. Therefore, they aren’t making enough money for themselves or their business. In addition, this lack of revenue will create a vicious cycle for their staff and insufficient building or business maintenance.
Our Proven Solution
The first step to curing these issues is to charge appropriately. Once a company has a trained and certified Reservation Specialist, your customers will understand your company’s superiorities and choose your facility over the competition.
Outstanding Pet Care provides our clients the best tools, training, and coaching to help you with your first price adjustment and every one thereafter. We research and analyze your individual situation by:
- Competitive Analysis–to understand your individual market and competitors
- Proper Selection of the Most Popular Activities–based on proven history and industry benchmarks of the most successful facilities in the country
- Creation of Profitable Activities Packages
- Profitable Pricing of Lodging, Activities, Daycare, Bathing and Training
- Staff Exercises to Help Them Embrace and Appreciate Your Price Increases - Many business owners realize they need to adjust their prices to remain profitable and be able to deliver the level of service their clients demand. Unfortunately, staff and client resistance can be intimidating. Learn how to turn their reluctance into acceptance and appreciation!
- Strategies and Announcements to Help Positively Explain the Price Adjustments to Your Clients
- Waitlist Management - Periods of high vacation travel represent your greatest opportunities. It is much easier and more effective to maximize your revenue while the natural demand for your services is high than to try to create demand while people aren’t traveling. This is the best opportunity to recover your costs and hedge against future periods of lower occupancy. Learn how to maximize your revenue during your busiest times.
Our guaranteed pricing services start as low as $995 per month.
I have seen firsthand that Laura Laaman and the Outstanding Pet Care team substantially increase her clients' revenues and significantly outperform the industry norm. These increases were essential in helping OPC clients command top dollar when it came time to sell. She guarantees her client's success in writing;
I can't imagine why anyone would not be an OPC client.
Teija Heikkila, Principal Broker at National Kennel Sales & Appraisals
In just 18 months, Outstanding Pet Care increased our revenue by over $1,000,000. Due to this increased revenue, we received a minimum of $1,000,000 in additional revenue when we successfully sold our business.”
Chris Starko, Nashville, TN
We have been working with Laura Laaman since 2004. Since then she has helped us transform our business in ways we could never imagine. In the first month, the busiest time of the year, with no additional capacity we increased our revenues by 33%. The best part is although we always provided exceptional care, our pets were even happier and healthier. Since working with Laura and her team we have conservatively realized an additional $5,000,000 in additional revenue to date. Any company that works with Laura will understand her commitment to quality pet care and that her proven systems will equal success.
Walt & Joanne Morris, Morris Animal Inn
Rover Oaks has been a client of Outstanding Pet Care program for years and couldn't be more pleased with the results! It's nice to see that, thanks to the guidance and support of the OPC team, our revenues and profits can match the level of care we provide!
Steve Smith, Rover Oaks Pet Resort
Hiring Laura and the OPC team was a pivotal defining moment for our business. In our first year with OPC, we increased $330,000 over our previous year. She was instrumental in helping us transition from an all-inclusive lodging model where our revenue per pet per night was capped, to a more progressive and profitable model where the sky is the limit. We like to call her our revenue rainmaker!
Hailey Seidel, Bow Dog Canine Specialists